Abdou's Sabar and Djembe dynamic dance workshops and performances, Wolof language and classroom discussions bring Senegal's culture alive for your students.
International traveler and performer Pitz Quattrone shares his 20 years of experience and his love of the Didgeridoo.
Tony Vacca, internationally renowned percussionist and composer, presents educational programs that are visually stunning and musically simply astounding.
Choreographer Nikki Hu and musician Guy Van Duser use dance and music to transform academic studies into artistic learning experiences.
The Guy Mendilow Ensemble is now touring its project Tales from the Forgotten Kingdom: Ladino Songs Renewed. The CD will be available soon.
Burchie and Tom make the elementary curriculum come alive with their upbeat and interactive program of educational, humorous, inspirational and original songs and puppetry.
A multi talented singer, composer and performer, Martin Swinger's programs include engaging classroom songwriting workshops across the curriculum, and fun concerts.
History Alive: very powerful and moving Holocaust Education multi media presentation that features the story of Bernice's family's escape from Nazi Germany in the early 1940's using original songs and artifacts from the period.
AAE, Inc. represents a juried roster of exceptional artist-educators and performers who provide the highest-caliber programs and performances throughout New England. Our programs are high energy and very participatory. If we don't already offer what you need or want, please let us know. We'd love to help you create your own program.
What we offer:
• School Assemblies and Family/Community Concerts
• Individual hands-on workshops or multi-day residencies for smaller groups
• Arts-Integrated programs in math, science, language arts and social studies
• Performances culminating in students' performance
• Professional Development for educators or other professionals
• Programs for Summer Programs, arts camps, libraries, conferences and elders.
• Collaboration with artists, educators and parents to create custom designed programs or workshops
• Programs that accommodate and adapt to many learning styles and abilities
• Mentoring for new arts enrichment coordinators and/or artists
• Cultural Educational Exchanges to Senegal, West Africa
Incorporated in 2003 as a non-profit 501(c)3, AAE has worked with a couple thousand schools and community organizations and thousands of students and families. We want to be your full service arts agency.
MCC Cultural Investment